I've been working my ring our on the barby and as a result had to have a few beverages to cool down but may I surmise that a certain Muslim has been spreading his gospel across the waters? I will explain pasties and such tomorrow when I can type better and not have to get within 2 inches of the keyboard to make out which letter I am bashing.

Hendrik
off to watch the cricket now, you do know what cricket is don't you