From: dave walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:03:47 -0400
Subject: [MBZ] Stability Control?

The 99 E-Class came standard with traction control (except 4-matic)
and shows "Stability Control" as an option on the E300 and E320.
Anyone know how to tell if a car has the Stability Control option by
looking at it?

Thanks

-Dave Walton

On 9/30/05, Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > While getting my recent state inspection the guy said that I needed a new
steering shock and center drag link.  Do these commonly wear out with a car of
this age ?  The steering shock sounds more like a comfort item and the car
seems
to drive fine.