my '82 CD's ignition doesn't work properly. The little locking tab that slides back and forth across the back side of the lock mechanism slides too far and won't unlock when you have the lock in place. I have heard that these just need lubrication instead of being replaced. How does one lube this? Or should I just swap the one from my 300D into the CD and be done with it? How hard is it to R&R the ignition? TIA all,
Luther

--
Luther  KB5QHU
Alma, Ark