My grandson spent a semester on a college exchange program and he loved Australia. Worked for a Rugby team through arrangement with the university. He sky-dived, bungee jumped, scuba dived off the Great Barrier Reef, and sailed off a mountain with a Rogallo wing.

A friends daughter is married to an Aussie who has a home renovation business someplace up the east coast. They invited us both to visit when my wife was alive and the invitation probably
still stands.  Might take them up on it some day.
Gerry
We may get one or two light sprinklings on top of Mount Lofty in a year
but no, we don't get snow as such.
We don't even get rain anymore. Ozland does have snowfields but you lot
would laugh at them.

Hendrik

Craig McCluskey wrote:
On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 07:46:26 +1030 Hendrik & Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>