You're kidding right?

>From UrbanDictionary

                    mullet

                      Pronounced "MUHL LET"

A hairstyle in which the front is cut trim, but the back is long,
left wild and often uncut. Even when the back is cut, it is still
longer than the front. It is the sign of the redneck. Alternate names
include:

Ape Drape. Beaver Paddle. Bi - Level. Camero Cut. Buisness in the
front, Party in the back. Canadian passport. Coupe Longveuil.
El-camino. Hockey hair. Kentucky waterfall. Missouri comprimise.
Mudflap. Neckwarmer. Ranchero. Shlonc (short + long).
Achy-breaky-bad-mistakey. Soccer rocker. Squirrel pelt. Tennessee
tophat. Yep-nope.

I actually had one at one point. My friends called it "The Randy Travis"

-Curt

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:20:58 -0700
From: Craig McCluskey <diese...@cnsp.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: I hate computers
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 14:12:13 -0800 (PST) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> But why would they buy from B&H when you've got AVI Systems right in Des
> Moines? I'll give a shout out to Paul Mueller any time. Good tech and
> the man has a mullet to be proud of.

Quick definitions (mullet)

* noun:  bottom dwelling marine warm water fishes with two barbels on the
         chin

* noun:  freshwater or coastal food fishes a spindle-shaped body; found
         worldwide

* noun:  highly valued lean flesh of marine or freshwater mullet

* name:  A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the
         U.S.: #18072)

Mullet? Huh?

Craig