From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 3:53 PM
To: mercedes Mailing List; davesl...@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] I buy a E300 diesel

Just got back from hauling home a 95 E300 for under 1k. Needs some work but does run. Im going to have to replace the hood and pull the radiator support out just a hair. Gal who had it ran into the back of somebody but it didnt really do much at all, but just enough to wrinkle the hood and pushed the radiator in just far enough to catch the fan. Nothing else damaged, not even the headlights or fenders.