Going to lunch today, I noticed a couple of spots of oil right under the front
of the car.  I looked and found that the lower connection to the oil cooler
seems to be leaking.  Can't quite tell if the connection is leaking, or if the
oil is seeping through the rubber hoses and running down onto the connector.
There is oil on the hoses too.

This might explain why my oil consumption has gone up a bit lately with no
symptoms of actually burning oil.  Seems I recall that replacing oil cooler
lines is a PITA.  What am I in for?

Allan
--
1983 300D