Wasn't someone looking for one of these recently?  Here's an ad from one of my
Mac lists for one:

"I have a Titanium PowerBook G4 that I'm looking to sell.

Specs:

400 MHz PowerPC G4 Processor
640 MB of RAM
40 GB Hard Drive
Slot Loading ComboDrive
15.2 Inch Widescreen Display

This laptop has served me well since I purchased it a while back. It's in great
condition considering its age with normal wear on the casing of the laptop.
It's missing the bottom screws and I can't seem to find them, but it does NOT
affect it at all. The bottom casing still stays on perfectly fine and you can
get screws cheap from somewhere. The battery is pretty much dead as it holds a
charge for about 25 minutes at the most. It currently has Tiger installed and
runs it great but I will wipe the hard drive clean before shipping. Also, I
have the original installs discs and iMovie 2 disc that came with it, along
with the Apple Hardware Test disc. I'll also be including a almost brand new
blue neoprene soft case that retails for $40. Also included is a S-Video cable
so you can hook up the TiBook to your TV if it has S-Video capabilities.
Pictures available upon request."

Lemme know if you're interested and I'll get in touch with the seller.  No
personal interest, gain, etc., here, just wanted to see a nice machine go to a
good owner.

Dan