126 is a german lincoln.  you like lincoln?

it has more room on the back

i'd stick with the 124

At 02:05 PM 10/3/2005, you wrote:
I am considering replacing my 90 300D 2.5 244K with a 1987 300SDL (I bet
you can't guess which one I am considering).   Anyway, I have never had
one of the big body diesels, so I would appreciate any opinions any one
has. My diesels have all been 123s and the current 124.  I think the 124
is such a huge improvement over the 123.

 I really love my 124. I think it is a great car. Great mileage - great
looking.  But,  I think I need more room especially when I have people
in the back seat.  What are the pros and cons of each car?

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.