Yes, I had to drill two holes through each of the frame-type rails, up
through into the spare tire/medical kit wells on each side--the
sheetmetal is multi layers thick right there.  The two holes in the
body (between the aforementioned wells and third seat footwell) on the
top side already exist, but I had to use my torch to oval the hitch's
bracket hole openings slightly, in order to make it fit correctly.  It
wasn't by any means an easy install--real PITA.

On 10/3/05, Jeff Zedic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Casey,
>
> Did you have to do any drilling to put that hitch on??

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel:
'87 300TD intercooler (209k)