No 16's didn't really appear widespread till the late 90's, those are the stock mags used from about 84 (14 inch) until the early 90's (15 inch). I have a 14 inch set suitable for 123 and early 201(different offset) and a 15 inch set for post mid 85 MB's (all 124's and 201's, not sure about the 126's). I am toying with the idea of painting the 15 inch set to colour match my blue/black TE, anyone been there, done that and have a write up?

Hendrik
with a 8 foot stack of rims and tires

E M wrote:
I thought all original Mercedes rims of that style were 16" ??

Ed
300E