Not to hijack the thread, but since I havent been checking the list lately,
I wonder if anyone has become aware of the film that is supposed to come out
soon called Fuel. Its about environmental issues and it features a guy who
apparently has been driving around in a veggie diesel bus since like the 90s
or something.
Brian