From the few hours that I was able to actually drive the w126 LWB, I thought it was a superb car and wanted that model just for the leg room. It was a pleasure on the highway, but a slug in town. I was trying to get from Dallas to SEA in three days solo, and the first day was going to make it a joy to cruise home. then it blew up, Kaleb offered me $500

Got a W124 E300D for the wife. She loves it to death. I think it is a mini me for the SDL. Same finish and feel, but smaller and faster. Drove it across the USA last summer. I was really wanting that extra room from the SDL. Not as comfort inducing like the SDL for long days on the road. Lots better mileage.