I have an offer to trade an 85 SEC for my nice 87 300SDL. They appear to be worth about the same, although the high retail of the SEC is higher than the SDL. If i traded even up, would the SEC be easier to sell than the SDL? If not, I should pass..... I am just trying to figure out if I should trade or hold! Any suggestions? Thoughts? I have not seen this SEC, but I assume that it is average, so NOT in the high retail bracket. Being a sort of Muscle car, it may retain value from here out better than the SDL.

Loren Faeth