Welcome to the list Greg. What is your favorite tool, the one that you would never want to be without?

Mine is a medium size Vice Grip.  Standing by for the grape shot.

Thanks
Harry
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I have been with this list only about a month, but am a long-time
participant in the diesel-benz list.  I do most of the maintenance of the
family fleet.

I have been retired about a year.  I live in SW Washington, moved from the
east coast 17 years ago.  I also maintain the family fleet of computers,
primarily ThinkPads, the Mercedes-Benz of laptops. I am pleased to see that a lot of the OT posts also hit my interests. I enjoy playing with tools in
my workshop/garage.  I especially enjoy working with metal.

I have been enjoying this list a lot so far, and gotten a lot out of it.

Greg Fiorentino
'85 300SD
'80 240D 4 spd. manual
'79 300DT (with new crate engine)