Gerry
From: andrew strasfogel
I have one for sure, but only if Kaleb doesn't come through.  I know better
than to bite the hand that feeds us.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>wrote:

you need a blower motor?  I dont know if I have one but I will sure look.

harry watkins wrote:

 Kaleb, do you have a used assembly?  Rusty's site shows $484.  I tried
to use the link at the bottom and although the site page opens, the links do
not.

Jerry called today about the fuse blowing.  With it unplugged at the
motor, fuse doesn't blow. A jumper wire to the motor will run it, but wire
gets very hot.

Are there replace bearings or just the motor available at a cheaper price?

Thanks
Harry