Gary Hurst wrote:
i was told unlimited when i was sold the thing.  i don't even know how much
5 gig is.  i run the connection 24/7, but really dont' download anything.

The usage should show on your monthly statement.
I'd probably use about 2 GB per month if it weren't for Youtube, TV news videos, and the occasional TV show I watch online. OTOH, if I downloaded a DVD from Netflix that would probably be 4-8 GB right there. It would also be incredibly slow, because I can only sustain about 350MB per hour on a good day. (that's two hours for a service manual CD if braingears was still operational)

Mitch.