Gary Hurst wrote:
they had changed servers by then.  roger is incorrect.

So that is why the coup succeeded.
Ritter probably only needed Prof Easley for the Baylor server in the first place. After they moved it from Baylor, what did he need Richard for?

I don't know why I care. Back in 2002, I submitted that silly membership application to Ritter, and never heard a thing after. I wonder if he sent me a welcome email (or a kiss off email) and it got lost enroute? At the time, I just figured "I filled out your silly-ass application and you can't even reply to me"? Then a week later I subscribed at mbz.org.

Mitch.