If a vehicle needs alignment, doesn't this usually mean some component has failed in the suspension (worn bushing, bent part, etc.)?

I noticed Mercedes likes to sell all new suspension rods instead of the bushings themselves. Is it possible to get new bushings and have them pressed in? If so, who sells them? Rusty?

I haven't seen a 70s or 80s Benz yet that couldn't use a few new bushings...

Tyler

Mitch Haley wrote:
Anthony Galioto wrote:
WHO DOES A REALLY GOOD 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT?

SOMEBODY WHO HAS A SPREADER BAR AND STEERING GEARBOX CENTERING SCREW AND KNOWS HOW TO USE THEM.

MITCH.