I want me one a them big power shovels, and maybe some kind of dozer or front-end loader. Or all three.

And what happened to Snooks? I see 16 CVs on the list, he was lusting after one a coupla months ago til he got the Caddy.

--R

Redghost wrote:
Anybody need new toys?  Next week's auction has a few goodies

http://www.murphyauctions.net/kenmore09mar.html

• 2000 BMW C1 motorcycle, 1 cyl, auto, belt drive (US Marshal seizure)

    • 2005 LOTUS ELISE, cyl, 6 spd (US Marshal seizure)

1953 SARACEN FV603 6x6 armored personnel carrier, ROLLS ROYCE B80 Mk6A 8 cyl

2006 MERCEDES BENZ SL55 AMG roadster convertible, V8 Kompressor, auto, p/s, p/b, a/c, cruise, tilt, p/wdw, p/seat, p/lock

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump