Yea right, the guy who claims to have cross-bred Jatropha to increase oil
production after 3 years - with a plat that does not produce fruit until the
5th year.
I'm thinking he is smoking the stuff - or looking for suckers that have more
money than brains to invest in a get-rich-quick scheme

-Dave Walton