To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 7:03 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Lousy Gmail

Still doin' IT; this time got a yellow "Loading" bar at the top of a blank
page for ~ 2min. which then turned to "Still Working" for ~ 2min. and then
to " . . . problem #103 . . . retrying 10s", etc. and the bloody thing still won't load correctly until I then go the the Gmail LogIn page on the I-net.
At least MS (e.g, Hotmail) works.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC