That may possibly happen somewhere but it probably depends on the jurisdiction and the inspectors. I know it won't happen around here so I have to go with a look-a-like that works good enough.

Manfred

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:02:39 -0400
From: Allan Streib <str...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT banned lite, Better not get hurt in war

I do seem to recall reading that folks have gotten waivers from the
local building inspector.  Basically I think the two main issues are
that you need to have sufficient ventilation and sufficient clearance
from combustibles, more than is required for consumer kitchen
appliances.  They MAY also want a fire suppression system, certainly
that is required in a restaurant.

Allan
--
1983 300D