I like the first ad, "sit on it as an investment" ?  It ain't a Gullwing
buddy. lol

Why do people so often say, "make me an offer, but don't insult me", and yet
these same people feel quite comfortable insulting buyers with their asking
prices?  Hmmmmm

Can you tell I haven't had enough coffee today?  hee hee

Ed
300E