As Peter and others have stated, you have a tire (or more) with slipped belts. Usually they are visible if you jack up the car and spin the tire. You will see side to side movement of over 1/4 inch at the tread area. 1/2 to 3/4 inches in not uncommon. use a stick or other straightedge as a reference as you watch a tread groove.