ROFL. Thanks for some morning amusement. I'm sorry you had to endure such pain to provide this.

Luther

Curt Raymond wrote:
So heres a hint: You have to (or I did anyway) dismount the wiper motor when
you install or remove the assembly on a 190D. DO NOT have the car on so you can
listen to the radio while you do this. When you loosen the nut that holds the
motor to the transmission you'll turn the motor and it'll self park crushing
your thumb. It'll turn horrible colors and you'll nearly pass out. My wife
assures me that if the nail is actually ripped off you will pass out. It hurts
surprisingly badly for just being the thumb.
Without serious happy pills you will NOT sleep...

-Curt
--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (281,xxx mi)