I saw one of those also. My guess is that before the divorce, MB licensed Bluetec to Cummins so all the Diesels in the fleet would be Bluetec. Remember, in 2007, there was to be a whole fleet of Diesel vehicles available to us from Dodge/Crypsler with MB Bluetec engines, including Cheeps and cars and even grand Caravans?