From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:03 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT More Freecycle Fun at the Expense of Others

The word "bichycle" comes to mind, or "Shank's Mare." I wonder if it is uphill both ways to the barn and auntie's place?

--R

[CharlestonFreecycle] wanted: vechicle
"This is going to sound like a real long shot. I live on a 300 acre farm and need an old car or truck for my 14 year old to drive on the farm. It is a mile to her aunts house or the barn where her horse is and I am not always able to be home with my car. It doesn't need a title (as long as it's not stolen) because she is obviously too young to drive on the highway. I am still trying to pay off several yrs. of Dr. bills after a bout w/cancer and just can't afford to get her one. It would make me feel a lot better if I knew she could get somewhere on the farm if need be."