Wow, I'm blown away!

Maybe they will come out with a blower fan knob that goes to 11!

--R

harry watkins wrote:
I got this in an email this morning.

Harry

Hello Jimmie H Watkins,

It's just about that time of year again when everybody
wants their auto A/C systems working. In order to make sure that 2009 will be
the best year in auto A/C for you, we wanted to give you this quick 'heads up'.

In the next couple of days autoACsystems will be releasing
a 'World's First Event!' that is going to blow you away!

Because you asked us to keep you up to date of news and
events, we wanted to be sure that you're watching for this
one. After all, it is going to be a World's First, and we
know you wouldn't want to miss out on this.

Watch your e-mail... (but don't hold your breath). You will
soon be invited to take part in an event that we guarantee
will please all that do. One thing is for sure, this will
blow you away! It's so exciting we really have to say it again;  this release
will blow you away (Never mind the copy cats, it will leave them in the dust
for sure!)

We are so sure that this will turn the auto A/C service industry on it's ear that we wanted to give you the 'heads-up' first.
Watch your e-mail for the release... it's going to be a
good one!

Thank you for your continued support... we appreciate it!

AutoACSysetms.com
Your on-line A/C Connection!
(and about to be crowned the World leader!)