OK Don wrote:
Same here - (State Farm), though my boss is on the recieving end of a claim
with one of their insured drivers, and they've been running him through the
wringer to get compensated for his loss (a 2008 RAV4 with only 3500 miles -
rearended while stopped).

When I was in high school, a guy ran a stop sign and totaled my motorcycle.
I filed a claim with his insurer, State Farm, and after a long delay, they
basically told me that if I wanted to get paid I could sue. By then I was
working 11pm-7am seven days a week, and could barely manage my own life without
messing with a suit.
I wish I had found the time to sue the guy that hit me, just so I could tell him
if he didn't buy crappy insurance he wouldn't be taking time off from work to sit in court.

Mitch.