As near as I can tell this is a Kerosafe M1001 made sometime between 1913 and
1926ish.
I got it out of my grandmother's house some time ago but had forgotten it at my
parent's place. Grabbed it yesterday when we were visiting. It seems in perfect
condition, all I've done so far is wipe it down with a damp paper towel.
It needs mantles (which I've got) and an air pump (which I found online) and
kerosene (not K1) to fire up... I'd love to find real instructions on how to
fire it, I think part of them involves, "Hang the flaming denatured alcohol
torch just under the generator portion to insure proper atomization of fuel"...

-Curt