hi Tarek!

    yes.
    i've run almost exclusively B100 in our unmodified 300D for most of the
last 25K miles over the last couple of years with no ill effect.
    having seen the experiences of the many BioD users in this area, i think
the concerns over fuel lines leaking on our cars are much overstated; i'd
watch the fuel lines as i would with most any other vehicle of that vintage,
and replace them with something better when/if they start to show seepage.

    oddly enough, the only cars i know to have had fuel line failures when
using BioD were an ancient neglected VW, and 2 practically new MBZ E320 CDIs.

cheers!

'85 300D - 145k miles
B100 in Berkeley