On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:
> So how is the picture quaility on the streaming from netflix?  The only
> reason I dont do it is because its all SD, no HD, correct?  AT least when I
> play a SD DVD on my blu ray player, it upconverts it to 1080

Actually, Netflix does have some HD content. However, since I have yet
to replace the HDTV that blew up .... thrice .... and am watching
television on an old school rear projection SDTV, I don't have any
outlook on the HD content. However, the SD content is at least between
VHS and DVD quality. It depends on how much bandwidth you have as to
which stream you receive as each video has several resolutions
available. So the faster you can go, the better the resolution they
will stream to you.

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.