From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Fmiser
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 5:04 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes 123 sedan four wheel alignment

I posted my instructions to the list. Didn't you see it?

It was....

let's see....

2005 July.   Oh. Well, I guess if you didn't see that I can't
really blame you. *grin*

So for you and any one else who cares, I've posted a couple
PFD files at:

http://www.host-a.net/fmiser

w123-toein-alignment_howto_print.pdf   high resolution
                                       (suitable for printing)
                                       version of the file.

w123-toein-alignment_howto_screen.pdf  low res (suitable for
                                       screen viewing - don't
                                       try to zoom in on the
                                       pictures) version.

40-320-intro.pdf           My incomplete English translation
                           of the German intro document (with
                           the specs) for chassis alignment.

Still on the site is my spreadsheet for horsepower, fuel use, top
speed, and aerodynamic calculations.

--              Philip