Tom gets a bad rap. I've seen his pic and I believe he is the prototype for
one of the grumpy old men that sat in the balcony on The Muppets.

I've talked to him on the phone a time or two. He is doing the best he can.
He has a computer database at his fingertips but he doesn't have Rusty and
Gary's experience in parts. You only get the necessary experience with the
passage of years. He might get there in time, so I cut him some slack.