Yeah, that might work. Or maybe I can just cast and weld some rod strengtheners onto the bad rods in the car now. HMmmm....here is some instruction on doing that sort of thing:

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/04/steampunk_magazine_issue_5.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890

--R

Alex Chamberlain wrote:
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Alex Chamberlain