It is pretty funny. I have people whining about wanting a such and such car for next to free. I eventually come up with said car, then nobody wants to buy it.

Gary Hurst wrote:
i leave that to your judgment.

all i know is that it is silly to try to sell any of you anything as no
matter what a giveway it is, i'll still have to hear the likes of snook,
kleb and wonko insane beat me down.  if i offered those guys 100 bucks to
take it, they would tell me they required 300 plus expenses.

i got 300te.  i haven't paid for it yet.  i plan to sell a 2 ratty cars and
an omega watch to pay for it.  when i've tried to give stuff away to you
guys in the past, it just dragged on for weeks of nonsense.  i'd rather deal
with someone who understands a bargain and can act on it than someone who
thinks it's just a matter of beating me out of even more money.  I sold a
190e 2.3 that for 500 bucks that the buyer has driven for 2 years without
putting a penny into, yet that wasn't a good enough deal for you guys.  i
tried to sell you a 240D with a new engine for 600 bucks, but, again, that
didn't really work for you guys.  so what the hell is the point of even
trying to give you guys something?

my former daily driver for years, the old 280CE can also be had for 500.
it's just a beater that i've driven everywhere for years.  it won't satisfy
this crowd.