Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:52:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] HDs
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

You can run 10.5 on that, I think, but I'd not do that unless you have a FAST
processor and maxed out ram.

run 10.4.11 on mine with a 500Mhz G4 and 1G of ram (as of last night).
Works pretty good, especially since I discovered last night I'd set the
speed jumpers wrong at it was only running at 350 MHz.....

10.2.x
is a slug, and 10.4 is nice.  Let me know if you cannot find disks,
Apple no longer sells it, you have to get them used on eBay.  There is
a work-around for machine specific disks.

Peter