To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 4:23 PM
Subject: [MBZ] OT Trailer lights

I have this little trailer I rigged up for the kayaks, it has the standard 4 plug boat trailer lights. On the Suburban I got the towing package, it has this big round socket with what looks like about 8 contacts inside, I presume for brakes and lights. Anybody know if there is some sort of adapter to go from that round socket to the flat 4 plug connector?

--R