My Dakota had 200,000 miles before it had any troubles at all. When I got rid
of it at 222,000 miles it was still quite driveable although definately on the
downhill slide. I'd have driven it to Okieland without worry.

-Curt

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:52:57 -0500
From: OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - GMC 1/2 ton truck?
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Love it!  They've pared down to the essentials. I told them to sell anything
that won't fit in the Mini ---

Their ability to discern a vehicle that will get here vs. one that might not
make it past the Big Dig is my major worry, and I have no idea about any of
these trucks. I
l don't think I'd trust a Detroit auto tranny with that many miles!