Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:07:34 -0400
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - New computer
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt, you did so well on that last question, let me give you another chance
to excell.  'Can't get Spellcheck to work in Win Mail; 'works fine on
documents, etc.,  but when I try it on a msg, a little window comes up
saying, "This language is no longer available for spell checking.  Please
select another in the spelling options dialog."  I don't want another
language; I wanta work in English.  Again, it works fine on documents; how
do I get it to wrk in Win Mail?  TIA

Wilton