Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:22:53 -0500
From: Wonko the Sane <don.b...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D trip report(s)
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

The trip to and from Boone is on really flat land. Only one hill each
direction, constant throttle pressure for most of the trip.

Going into Winterset, it got really hilly so there was lots of full-throttle
driving getting up the hills (I had an empty dump truck climbing up my back
bumper). Same thing coming up I-35: lots of full throttle stuff while
passing other vehicles. Enough of that, and you end up screwing up your MPG.