tyler wrote:
That's very surprising... When I pull into the local MB dealer for parts driving an 80s MBZ, they treat me like I have some sort of disease they don't want to catch. Even if they have 20 employees on staff, they immediately peg me as the sort of guy that isn't about to buy a $100k car so it takes a LONG time to talk to anyone, and they make very little effort to sell me anything.

Maybe Larry's dealer is in financial trouble to the point where they are willing to lower themselves to treating an old fart like his money is worth taking.

Mitch.