I've seen both suddenly open, suddenly shorted, and odd higher than
spec resistances. In all cases, replacing the plug cured the problem.
So the answer to your question is yes and yes. I'd varify the
measurements, then replace all the plugs that aren't on target
(assuming that you have symptoms of a bad plug - if the engine is
starting fine, and idling smoothly, don't mess with it!)

 I suspect that you know, but for the record - measuring these low
resistances is tricky. I think the proper resistance for a glow plug
is 0.6 Ohms. If you short the test leads on your VOM, you'll probably
get a higher reading than 0.6. I clean both ends of the test leads,
then take a base reading by shorting the test leads together, and
subtract that reading from the one I get from the glow plug. Your
ground connection when measuring the glow plugs can be highly variable
unless you use a clip and leave it in the same place for all the
plugs. Even then you can rotate it some and get a different reading.
I've also slowly replaced all the plugs over a 6 to 12 month period as
they die. I don't do that anymore. One dead plug means they all get
replaced. Then I'm only under the hood once for the job.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK