Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 17:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: LWB250 <lwb...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] More from Chrysler
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Like Compton?

An
upper midwest company I used to work for was looking for cheap light
industrial real estate in the LA basin to store equipment in as a
regional hub for a rental business.  The guy who was heading up the
search knew nothing about LA.

He came running in the office one day, all worked up.

"I found some really great property in LA CHEAP!"

(me) "Oh, yeah?  Where is it exactly?"

"Someplace called Compton."

I held my tongue.

Dan