Thanks Peter, but at the risk of sounding stupid, that's one inside, on each
wheel, isn't it, not just one sensor, that monitors wear for both left, and
right side of the car ??  I guess an argument could be make, both sides wear
more or less the at the same rate, but still thought there would be one
sensor per side of the car ?

Ed
300E