Sorry Dude,
I was just trying to make a point not dredge up bad memories. It still
never ceases to amaze me that most of the poor in this country live in
a multi room air conditioned dwelling with refrigerator telephone and
color TV. Then special interest lobbyists get legislation passed that
makes it hard to impossible to build nuclear power plants or
refineries and the public is coned into blaming the evil rich for a
lack of clean affordable energy.

Bob DuPuy