I am offering this vehicle as is and it is up to you whether you buy it for
parts or a daily driver.  I am located in Kalamazoo Michigan.

This car has been my daily driver for nine years now.  From the first day
that I had purchased it I knew it had a problem with the fuel injection pump
because the engine surged at the idle.  It, over the years got progressively
worse and I knew sooner or later I would need another pump.  Two years ago I
was able to purchase one from a recycle yard in California.  I was able to
put together enough cash to get it put on my engine just this month only to
find that the piece in question was defective.  This set me back almost one
thousand dollars, enough. The original was put back on the engine and it now
is almost dangerous to drive and I will only use it in an emergency.  The
injection pump is either on a high idle or dying at a stop light.  I have to
drive it in town with one foot on the brake and one on the gas, not good.
On the highway, it's fine.

 I have kept this machine in safe order over the years and it has treated me
well.    On the highway it gets 38 mpg and in the city around 30 and the
engine runs well.  I have most all the records showing oil changes every
three thousand miles and all the service assignments at the local Mercedes
dealer.  I have the original radio as pictured.

Please check out the pictures closely, I have not tried to hide anything.
Please feel free to ask any questions and make an offer.  I will post this
next Wednesday on eBay if I cannot sell here.

http://cid-41b70adc963516a3.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/My%2092%20for%20Sa
le

Bob Morrison