It appears that my dad did something to old Ursula.  Her radio wasn't working,
so he thought that he would dive in and find out what was going on.  Now, not
only does the radio STILL not work, none of the windows work either!  He
changed the radio fuse which didn't fix the problem.  He had the key on for
over an hour (doing what I don't know), and he noticed that a relay had burned
up under the hood.  I guess I shouldn't let him take the car home and try to
work on it by himself!

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300sD 267Kmi, Ursula