Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190E 2.6 Fuel Pump

Chuck Landenberger wrote:

Hi all,

My son's 2.6 fuel pump does not appear to be working.  Can someone
identify the pump location and how to test it?

That PDF on the 201 CD is 136 pages, so I'm not emailing it.
I couldn't find a pic of the pump on the 201, but in several pics,
the pump is under the car near the dif on 124 and 126 chassis with six cyl.
It looks like the first thing you diagnose is the pump relay. If somebody
could cut out pages 106-109 from 50006.pdf on the W201 CD, you could diagnose it. Or if you are on broadband, maybe somebody else on broadband could email
the pdf to you, it's 10mb.